Sunday 3 June 2012

Psymon's Tale Pt. I

What can I say? I couldn't think of what I could possibly say to him, not even an opening gambit. I was stood up against the lockers, feeling naked and abashed, and he was right there; looking confident and devilishly handsome in his Etnies trainers, skinny-fit jeans, and Criminal Damage shirt. He was my most recent in my ever-growing line of male crushes, but I had a good feeling about this one. Forcing myself to be confident, I strode up to him and asked the simplest of questions. I still managed to mess it up, as I do with an unequivocal panache. I meant to ask him if he wanted to catch a bite to eat after class ends, but it came out like this: "Hey Jacob, I was wondering if, I mean, would you... you know." "No, I don't know." He said, giggling slightly, not in a sour way. No , quite the inverse. He was sweet - sweeter than his predecessors in my crush list. That's what drew me to him: his personality. That, and his fascinating aesthetics. If I was a religious boy, I'd say he was crafted by angels of the highest artistic capability. As I am not, I'll just admit that he's really hot. His skin: white as snow, his face: dignified (he defiantly looks older than his years should allow). But, his most spellbinding feature: his hair. Oh, his hair! He was playing with his coils of pure gold as he continued his end of our discourse. "You're going to have to tell me Psymon. I'm not a psychic. C'mon, I don't bite, without asking first." He finished his quip with his usual giggle. That sweet sound that drives me insane when in math class; but this giggle was because of me, it was special. "Well." I stammered "I was wondering if, and you can completely say no, I'd understand..." "You're going off on a tangent, Psy. If you're going to say something: say it." He paused, with a wave of realisation crashing over him. "Oh! You're nervous." He giggled at this. "Just do what I do. Picture people in their underwear, it really helps me." I did picture people, well person, and it did nothing for my nerves. My libido sky-rocketed though. Thanks Jacob, I never knew you were a briefs boy. I took in a deep breath, and prepared to continue. Then the bell rang. "Oh, it's end of lunch already? Damn, I have to head off to home ec in a minute, but I was wondering." Jacob paused, picking his words carefully. "Do you want to go for a bite to eat after class ends?" "Yeah!" I blurted out, only slightly too quickly. Jacob noticed, as he giggled. I paused and said "I mean, I'd really like that." "Great. It's a date then." Jacob said "Can I pick you up at the main entrance?" "Sure." "Great, I gotta go. I'll see you later then Psy." With that he walked off down the hall to home economics. "I'll see you later" I whispered. I did no work in my math class, next period.

No comments:

Post a Comment